The city from my view.

A pulse on a vibrant Megalopolis.

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Zing & Zam

The new digital age is upon us. The phone line is hooked up to the modem and we can call across country or next door for a flat rate fee of twenty-five bucks a month. I don't quite understand it, it needs a battery backup in case the power goes out, which is okay by me. They said it was for the 911 emergency system, if the power is out, so is the phone.

Ralphs had lobster tails for $5.99 and filet mignon for $5.99 which means we eat real good tonight, a martini, lobster and steak with a bake potato and asparagus with Hollandaise. Can't beat that.  They also had angel food cake on sale and I had a sudden urge for my favorite dessert. Angel food cake with chocolate frosting. I can and have, ate an entire angel food cake that way more than once.

Worked on Lollipop and finished another chapter. I'll be looking for a publisher in a few months for it and hopefully, Damnation will publish Jawbone. If all goes well and if I ever get any money from Sarge and the Sailor Boy before I die it could be a productive year for 2011.

That is if all goes to plan, which, according to Mice and Men, often goes astray.

2 comments:

  1. I have my fingers crossed for Jawbone. You are, undoubtedly, one of my favorite authors and I adore you.

    AmyGump.org

    ReplyDelete