The city from my view.

A pulse on a vibrant Megalopolis.

Friday, February 18, 2011

Tempest Fidgets

There was a great sale at Macy's and we needed slippers, bathrobes and sweat pants. Typical old-fart attire, you see them wandering the streets dress in their old-fart attire and we have joined them.  I have to say it is quite cozy. The back room here where I work is cold in the winter and warm in the summer. And though I am one to work in my underwear, now with a warm bathrobe, it takes it up a notch. The sale was so fucking good I got us bathrobes for summer, when you want a little covering in the morning with coffee and the paper sitting in the patio.

We are very fucking smart for old farts.
It's flannel and fabrics that keep you dry,
That's what old farts wear anytime of year.
For old farts that think they're smart.

The storm is a good one. If the roof doesn't leak, I'll be real happy. And tomorrow, write my little heart out. Lollipop is coming along well, the next fabulous gay mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment