The city from my view.

A pulse on a vibrant Megalopolis.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Tarnation & Damnation

Well I sent Jawbone to Damnation books.  What's nice about Santa Rosa versus Fifth avenue is that it is in California. And in CA we like sex. Damnation, of course, likes sex and demons, hence Damnation and so I figure, when they get to the second paragraph in Chapter One about the blow job using tequila and they end up dead with half of one them being ate by the demon, it might have a chance of getting published.

One catch.

They want me to blow someone. I know what Marketing Plan means. Just point to the fucker and I'll blow them. It worked when I was twenty and I still know when to close my eyes and pretend. In four more fucking payments to Kaiser of five hundred and thirty-six dollars a month, I will be on Medicare. That's when I can stop selling my blood for Medical Insurance. 

So please, if you happen to stop by a Republican Gun Show and feel the need to buy something, please do and of course there are Republicans everywhere at the gun show to test the weapon that doesn't kill people. It's the people with the weapon that kill.  Kind of like: 'I don't have poison or a knife, so I guess I'll just have to load a magazine and kill a lot more. Thank You Jesus.'   I love their choice of words. 

1 comment: