The city from my view.

A pulse on a vibrant Megalopolis.

Monday, February 28, 2011

The Girls

They have been molting for quite a while now. Not all of them but they have, as a whole, taken their sweet time about doing it. I think the last one has finished. All laid eggs today and the hen house is full of feathers.

They won't lay during a molt and they are suppose to molt in Fall. It is almost Spring and they're just finishing up. This is the dyke's fault. She always has the last say, for instance, if I go out to settle them in for the night and there is still a bit of light, she'll pop out of the hen house in defiance. How dare I try to shut the door before it's night. The fucking bitch, and if I leave any space in the nest boxes, she'll go right in and shit in it all night long. 

That's why I know it's her. Always the one to lay the last fucking egg, the one to bed down last, the last one out of the nesting boxes and the one who lays the smallest egg. And she crows. Not a cock crow, a very loud lesbian crow. Like she did something really swell, or look at that egg crow. The other girls ignore her, I wish I could but I'm the one that has to deal with the bitch in the nest boxes and her standing guard at the hen house door. As if I'm going to molest the damn chickens. 

She complains too about the feed. She wants more corn, all corn and no greens. Fuck that greens are good for you, the bitch wants her fucking corn and when I throw in a cob, she practically stampedes the other chickens to get to it. Not like they would get in her way over it, hell the bloody dyke would stomped them if they did. 

Six chickens and I get one that's bull-dyke. Go figure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment