The city from my view.

A pulse on a vibrant Megalopolis.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Infernal Seasons

They had a sale at Kol's but then Kol's always has a sale it seems and the both of us needed these kind of sweat pants that are baggy with a draw string and elastic at both ends. Both of us wear these leisure suits now, almost all the time. Your dick wags a bit and people can see the crack of your ass and your piss dribble in the front. I have a real dribble problem, Wally, not so much but he has, late at night, confused the floor heater for the toilet and pissed in that. For myself, I dribble. No matter how much I shake it, it won't give it up and I have to pee a lot. Not long pees, just a short but if I don't, I'll dribble pee. It is very bothersome when making coffee which is why I ready the machine the night before.

Carolina and Carmen were here today, bless them. Somehow they can get the pee smell out of the carpet. It's not just the dogs and cat but it's me and Wally. We all might as well live in a barn or wear diapers. And that's why we went shopping at Kol's because, in order not to  be out of our lounging pants, and hopefully to replace the light gray ones with dark blue so they don't show the piss trail, we went there. They had two in our size, that was it and one was a damn gray which Wally can wear but for me it's like a blue dye in the pool when you pee. And I wanted to get some slippers for us and bathrobes, but we were told you have to come at the Holiday Season. Winter isn't good enough when they got bermuda shorts to make room for. So where in winter can you get a damn pair of slippers? I guess we'll go in socks until early Fall when they charge full price. Certainly not Spring or summer, or I don't know, maybe just fucking Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment