The city from my view.

A pulse on a vibrant Megalopolis.

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Update on the Jihad Party Boys

Okay, this is very strange. Suddenly these guys are wearing skull caps. They haven't always worn skull caps but now they are. They're still singing the songs and clapping the beat. I don't know if they're Jews or Arabs anymore. There is another strange thing. No women. Seriously, it is now all guys. Before there were woman but one day one of them screamed for help and I guess they killed the bunch of them. Not sure if they had more than one woman, it seemed more than one was there but now--well it's just the boys.

Young dudes, and all look like they came from the same village. It's freaking me out. Seriously, they walk back and forth between the two fortresses. Exactly three houses East and West in the alley on the other side are two fortresses. There is no backyard, only these real dull, uninteresting buildings that look like bunkers. I'm not shitting you. They are fuckin' bunkers, full of radical skull-cap wearing Jihad party boys.

They march between the two fortresses, and there, ten feet from the alley, Wally and I are with the chickens, watching it all. It is really fucking weird. Here's another weird thing, they have their cell phone conversations right in back of the fucking bushes we have to block the alley. I can see why, it's the only fucking green thing around. But besides that, I can't understand one thing they say. They could be talking about taking out the hood. You know, bombing the shit out of us atheist pinko commies. Who the fuck knows, but why the bunkers and the clap-clap party songs?

I'll have to put in a fucking bomb shelter next to the hen house. I hear them now, another round to work themselves into a frenzy before sundown. What's with the sundown thing with these people. They don't believe in vampires do they?

2 comments:

  1. Dude, I'm telling you -- invite them over to smoke some hash and see what you can get going for the hidden camera. Then use that as blackmail to get them to reveal their nefarious plots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an excellent plan. I do know how to crochet. Booties, ski caps and cock and ball warmers. I don't see why I can't whip out a skull cap, clap my hands, shake my booty and join in to find exactly what they're up to.

    Today is very quiet. Probably it's a bomb lesson day on how to take aunt Sophie's frying pan and turn it into an IED.

    I wonder what they did with aunt Sophie?

    ReplyDelete