The city from my view.

A pulse on a vibrant Megalopolis.

Friday, April 9, 2010

Queen of the Jihad Party Boys

They have a queen, the jihad party boys. Everyone has a queen, for myself--several. But next door lives their queen. And guess what? She must have ordered all the other women killed. A threat to the throne I imagine and the heir apparent, her daughter. I'm not kidding you. Today, she ordered my gardeners to air-blow leaves from her driveway. She felt when they mowed the lawn, some of the cuttings blew over to her side.

And they did it. The hapless Hispanic gardeners know better than to fuck with a Middle Eastern queen.

I'm going to mount a camera on the garage and have it face their back yard. They never come out except to argue about the leaves from my yard that fall in theirs. It's all in that secretive gibber-jabber. A strange language because, it cannot be spoken unless in loud, angry tones.

As they point to the tree between the properties and screech words that sound like people talking with a stone in their mouth, the queen berates the older man, until finally he yells louder than her that he'll fix it.

"I'll fix it, " is known throughout the world, whether you talk with stones in your mouth or not.

It means: you're breaking my balls; get off my back; first thing in the morning.

She is a mad queen and I think the camera can prove that she is in cahoots with the jihad party boys. They have been silent today. Really silent. No yodeling, no clap-clap songs. I thought maybe there might be a gathering but no movement at all on their part. Just the queen screaming at my gardeners to air-blow her fucking driveway.

Here's another thing, she parks on the other side of our house and then walks to hers. It may be that she has a camera in her car. I'll have to install more cameras I think. Two in back, one in front and definitely one on next door. That could be where the next threat will come from. It could be that the queen is furious about my idea of giving the jihad boys a sheath for their cocks. Red ones, blue ones, rainbow. Hell, be creative I say. I think she likes them cut. Puts them in their place so to speak.

"You want that I should order more taken off?" She screams at an errant jihad party boy.

No wonder they're hiding and probably plotting an overthrow. I think they really liked my cock and ball warmer. In fact I know it because it was all they could look at yesterday in the alley.

No comments:

Post a Comment