The city from my view.

A pulse on a vibrant Megalopolis.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Dinner with Friends

Barbara and Fred are good people. They're both small, an ass-hair from being midgets but that doesn't make them bad people. Because they are both small they watch what they eat. They eat all that healthy shit, like a plate of fruit for a birthday cake. I was so tempted to drive out of my way to find a donut shop still open on the way back home. If there was a donut shop open on the way back, I would have stopped and got rid of that awful taste of lentils with cucumbers. I would have found a nice fat glazed donut, I think two, and I would pull pieces off and eat them, feeling the sweet fried dough coat my mouth giving me that giddy sugar rush I crave.

What's wrong with having a little milk in the house? Soy milk? Thought I would gag when I tasted it with coffee. Gag on coffee laced with soy milk and a sliced pear for desert. Gag on twigs and sticks for dinner. And for what? A skinny ass? Two days more on earth? I don't get it.

1 comment:

  1. Those donuts sound good, and I'm afraid I would have had to find a Krispy Creme or something. A few vices keep life interesting and fun - won't give them up for a few more days of a boring life.

    ReplyDelete