The city from my view.

A pulse on a vibrant Megalopolis.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Millie is Taken Prisoner

She left the house this morning with her tail high to review her domain. A storm or two passed over, which usually sends Mil running to the house. But not this time. It wasn't until the afternoon, when I called her and heard a faint response. I kept calling and she kept hollering back until I located her under the house next door. I searched to see how she could have got under there and why she couldn't get out. Finally I knocked until the owner came to the door.

He let me in and opened the trap door in the bedroom. We got Millie out and I gave him a dozen eggs for helping me. We walked all around the house looking for a way that Millie could have got in but didn't find an opening. That means one thing.

The jihad party boys, in league with their mean queen, have set up a vast network of underground tunnels that permeate the hood. Millie must have sniffed it out and payed the price. Fortunately I found her in time before they could come back and do something terrible to Millie. I shudder to think what it would be.

They must be tunneling now. Vast networks to house the mean queen's eggs. Eggs that will hatch jihad party boys with skull caps and clap-clap songs. They are tunneling now. Making their way into the hearts of homes all through the hood for some sinister mischief. No wonder they hide. No wonder they fear cock and ball warmers and covers for their mutilated dicks.

I'll have to warn the neighbors that are still left. "Take heed neighbor and wear the cock and ball warmer I crochet for you last winter. It may save your life."

No comments:

Post a Comment