The city from my view.

A pulse on a vibrant Megalopolis.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Boxcar Willie

Storm clouds have formed over the Santa Monicas. Good time to get Boxcar Willie and Mortgage Lifter into the ground. Each seedling got a good smear of home grown muck to snug them in their bed between rows of pole beans.

While at it, we picked a bowl of sugar snaps and another of greens for the salad. I think I might be able to keep up my composting with the new composter. So far I'm about even though I do run a bit short each planting of the composted straw and chicken manure. When the weather cooperates, I can have a batch ready by the time I clean out the hen house and pen. The barrel holds it all and then some and the composting action starts right up.

Once I get the bamboo grove out, the vegetable garden will almost double and the land is in a good location for year round planting. I thought artichoke plants along the patio border. I could put in corn too but you have to plant a lot of corn to get a good crop of it.

The jihad boys have been very quiet. Mean queen has been very quiet. Too quiet if you ask me. Something is a-foot. Something sinister is brewing in the barracks and the palace of the mean queen. I can feel it, almost taste it. The moon is waxing, becoming stronger and I think it may start the jihad party boys up in a fever pitch of clap-clap songs. The mean queen will want a fresh fat child. I can feel it in my bones.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, I think it's time for you to invite a Jihad Boi over and show him how to use your dick warmer, personally. Make sure he's especially cute, and post video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cute part is a problem. I looked them over and cuddly or cute isn't in the mix with these dudes. Baggy black pants and white shirts. The pant's waist seems to be the longer measurement on most.

    ReplyDelete