The city from my view.

A pulse on a vibrant Megalopolis.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Jihad Yodel

While gathering eggs this morning, the jihadist were calling to one another. I think their communication system must have broke down, so they had the look-outs yodel.

"Ba-woo," the West look-out said.
"Yu-oh," the East one answered.

Back and forth these two went on and so I thought, here's my chance to get in good.

"You-whoo," I yodeled in a much higher pitch than there's. After all, you have to sing out the yodel, not croak it out.

Last night I looked through the winter yarn bag and came up with something I think works for a skull cap. I have a nice turquoise and some fuchsia yarn and so it sure didn't take long to crochet a beanie. These things are a snap but they don't cover shit except for a bald spot, if you have one. I put some tassels on mine too. Sort of spruced it up.

I yodeled again, "Yu-whoo---."

There was no answer, so I thought, I'll just see if the garbage was picked up, knowing it wasn't but this way they could see I'm wearing a skull-cap, and a rather captivating one at that. My thought was, once they see the skull-cap then they'll think I'm a brotha, and I thought after we break the ice, I could introduce them to a cock and ball warmer. They are so easy to make and if you put pon-pons on the cord that goes around your dick and nuts like a cock-ring, it is really striking. They have an added bonus too because you can add quite a bit to your equipment with one, depending on the thickness of the yarn.

I opened the back gate and casually looked down the alley one way and then the other. There they were standing absolutely still, like deer in headlights. I opened the blue trash can and saw the papers and empty champagne bottle. Then I sort of wiggled my head to give the tassels a bit of a shake, slowly turned so they could have a side view of my cock and ball warmer, it really is impressive.

They both had the strangest look, I waved. East gave a slight wave, west had some slobber on his chin.

"Nice day isn't it?" I said in a loud, clear voice.

East smiled, a thin smile and said a kind of, "Yes. Yes--nice day, " in a very thick Middle Eastern accent.

"How long have you yodeled?" I asked.

"Voidel? What is Voidel?" He asked.

"Yodel-lay-he-who---" I replied

He had the queeriest expression, almost as if had a gas bubble or passed a wet fart. "Mishuggah," he said.

"Mishuggah, to you too," I said with a wave and smile. Such a nice greeting. Like saying ciao in Capri I imagine.

They turned and walked back to their guard station. Leaving me to ponder, where to locate the camera once I'm asked to join in a happy clap-clap song.

And I was also thinking that I could show them how to make a foreskin for the end of their dick. You know, those days when it's not cold enough for a cock and ball warmer but you do need a little covering. They could crochet a little covering for the head of their dick and then see for themselves that having a foreskin isn't so bad.

I think I could have a career in the diplomatic area. I always thought, nothing brings men more together than a crochet party making cock and ball warmers for the holiday seasons.

1 comment: