The city from my view.

A pulse on a vibrant Megalopolis.

Monday, November 22, 2010

What Have I Done Now

Facebook. It is this strange land that everybody tells me I need to join, so I did. Gad, what a terrible thing, People are posting baby pictures on it, googly eyed fucking baby pictures of tiny shit factories. People that I normally e-mail suddenly are friends and still I haven't figure out how to write to them or how to do much of anything except look at the drool left by Amy's sticky people on my 'wall'.

I feel I fell into the Temple of Doom. I can't navigate the waters, the place is way to hetro for me, and way to cute. And why did my friends think I needed this? Do I need cancer? Do I need my teeth pulled? What is it that I need Facebook for? Will someone please tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment