The city from my view.

A pulse on a vibrant Megalopolis.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Tomorrow Is Another Day

My biggest fear is to wake up in the morning and hear a political ad. Especially if it's a Meg ad. And I wouldn't put it past the bitch to have them. Just to flaunt that she has plenty of money to burn through yet.

I really hope the whore of Ebay goes down. I lost eighteen bucks on an Ebay deal. A pen that was crap and the seller wanting me to pay for the postage both ways to get another one. Another defected pen? I don't think so, what I wanted was my money back and to do that I would have had to go through several Ebay hurtles. No thanks, after the first two or three, I gave up and never went back. I'm not the only one to get burned on Ebay either, it seems I've ran into others with a similar story. Some did get their money but it wasn't until they fought for it but then they stood to loose more than eighteen bucks.

That's capitalism for you and Meg is one fat capitalist. Slap employees around, ship their jobs overseas, fuck the little guy as long as the capitalist can make money they would sell their mother's blood to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment