The city from my view.

A pulse on a vibrant Megalopolis.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Deluge

It was one heck of a storm. The South-forty turned into South Lake. I had to put water wings on the chickens. But with all that rain and wind there was not one leak in the roof. Everything was dry for the first time in thirty years.  We were quite cozy, Millie, Buster and Betty, Wally and I all watched from the window as the storm beat up the trees in the front yard and battered the wind chimes in the patio.

Mario, the gardener said to water a lot before trying to dig where the bamboo was, but over five inches of rain took care of that. Now if I can get the vegetables in but I'm not sure when because we are to get more rain during the week.  Gad Zooks. It looks like I'll get some time to work on Lollipop and post another chapter in Mystery.  Winter is certainly going out with a bang.

No comments:

Post a Comment