The city from my view.

A pulse on a vibrant Megalopolis.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Six hours later

I was going to spend a rainy day writing a synopsis but here I am, fooling around on the net again. It's not that it is all I did, there was putting a compost bin together and twirling it. Pushed one of the chickens off her nest so she would roost with the other girls. I don't know what it is with this one stupid bird. She sleeps in her nest box where she poops. You don't shit where you nest, everyone knows that. So, I have to go out after dark, open the nest lid and shove her royal highness out of the nest and onto a perch. And I bet you she's the one that lays the last damn egg of the day. Not like the other girls. First thing in the morning, plop. But not her, nope she's got to wait until noon or after. An extra trip to pick up her one damn egg. Lesbians.

I'll get into trouble for that one I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment