The city from my view.

A pulse on a vibrant Megalopolis.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Saucy Drag Queen

Oh, she is a bitch in heat alright. Drag Queen comes out to dump trash every time I'm in the garden. Every fucking time. Today was a goose wave. One of those, raise your hand high like a goose neck and then make the goose speak by bending the hand back and forth, waves. I had a quart of string beans in my hands, my butt flosser on and panama hat. She adored me.

Later, after I waved back and bent over to give her a view of my ample ass, I thought while searching the bean poles, 'I should have offered her eggs and string beans.' I didn't though, once you make friends with drag queens you're their friend for life, no matter what you say or do. Like a gob of gum on your shoe--they stick.

I dated a drag queen once, years ago, before I won, in a dating contest, a drag that liked to go to straight bars and pick guys up. I was commenting on her absolutely stunning looks as a woman but why is there a tooth missing. Well, apparently some people have issues at straight bars but that didn't stop her. I gave her the free dinner for two we won at some restaurant and wished her well. But the other drag queen, the one I fell in love with in my twenties, well, he was a pro drag. Tall and thin with Irish eyes and smile. He was in faded jeans and an easy wearing plaid shirt. We talked and I'm ready but he said his show was about to go on. So an hour later, out he comes in drag and he doesn't lip-sync. He does his own version of the song of the performer he is impersonating. I'm intrigue and wait until three fucking in the morning to go home with him.

Biggest fucking dick I've seen in a while and hard. The man loved pounding ass. Didn't get screwed himself, so he said, but there was a price.

He was an entertainer and I like sports. When the sun sat, he got up, and when it rose, he went to bed. That and his next show was in Nebraska, where he wanted to whisk me off. Picturing myself in fields of corn I would only see at night, I stayed behind.
Oh, I know drag queens alright and Drag Queen has her party boys and her trash. But for drag queens, one is too many and ten are not enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment