The city from my view.

A pulse on a vibrant Megalopolis.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Tanked Up Party Boys

Drag Queen has excited the Zionists Jihad Party Boys. Her booty shakes, her hands twirl fans and she wears a pink satin butt flosser. It's too much for skull-cap wearing party boys. It drove them into such a sexual frenzy at today's performance that the eastern barrack took off in the biggest fucking tank--ever.

Big ole nasty thing. It roared down the alley, a tank with tanked up Jihad Party Boys. Their skull-caps and beards flying in the wind. Drag Queen has sent them on a quest I'm sure. A quest to retrieve some bauble for her. A promise, perhaps, of special favors only a drag queen can perform with lip muscles that have no limits.

Scared the shit out of the chickens. If I see Drag Queen, I'll have to comment that she could have had some eggs if she only didn't scare the fuck out of the chickens. Not her fault, drag queens can't help themselves when the fleet is in. These Zionist Jihad Party Boys never met a guy more girl or one so manly as Drag Queen. Jihad Party Boys like he-man men. They even like their girls that way too.

My thyroid kicked out on me. I now have an excuse for being fat. Not that I needed one, but when I sit and eat for four hours straight, I can say, it's a thyroid condition, I won't be lying. Well, not that anyone would believe me. Mother won't wait on me when I told her, "The doc said I should be waited on hand and foot until they can get me the pills for a bum thyroid."

Hell mom won't give me her thyroid and she won't give her sister a kidney. Mom is like that. Not selfish, just stingy with her body parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment