The city from my view.

A pulse on a vibrant Megalopolis.

Monday, May 31, 2010

The Drag Brings Peace

She was out, with the trash of course and I gathering eggs. Nice ass too, she had on tight-tight lipo-hugging jeans and a pretty shirt. She smiled at me with my hands full of eggs before she dumped her cargo. I guess it takes a while to get the drag on so jeans and a pretty shirt will do for morning trash. Too bad my hands were full of eggs, I could have, by the skill of my crochet, showed her wonders with yarn and hook. We could have passed the barrier of her Middle-Eastern jabber and my valley-lingo. The world speaks in a universal language of slip knots, they are all the same no matter where you go.

Drag Queen had a perky smile and later, when attending to the young egg plants, I heard the clap-clap happy song. The boys are once again happy. Drag Queen knows her trash and she takes it to the alley, this of course makes the Zionist Jihad Party Boys very happy.

The Zionists Jihad Party Boys make a lot of trash, hence Drag Queen. Drag Queen knows trash. Now the clap-clap songs can begin. They even popped for music and song in their garble language. More than likely, Drag Queen is lip-syncing to the music. Shaking her fanny while applying coy moves of the fan. It was inside, so she probably is entertaining them with a butt flosser, driving these camel riders crazy with butt lust. Butts, as everyone knows, are a Middle Eastern delicacy of dick delight. They fuck boys, camels, drag queens, hell they have male only clubs for fucking boy drags while riding camels. They love their butt and Drag Queen loves trash. A perfect match.

There will be fucking tonight. Drag Queen knows her trash.

At the palace, Mean Queen was thrown out by Daddy. Daddy watered in the back today. He gave sparingly a new meaning. I think he is trying to keep the cement alive. Mean Queen was seen carrying clothes and small possessions out with the help of an older woman by Mr. Peepers. Mean Queen stashed her loot and fled the palace. No shrieking, no profanities, just out.

There is peace in the hood, thanks to Drag Queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment