The city from my view.

A pulse on a vibrant Megalopolis.

Friday, June 18, 2010

A Sports Bar with Desire

Wally and I have a favorite bar near us. It's close enough that we could walk but don't. Chili's Bar and Grill. It's a young crowd there, the bar is bright, airy, windows everywhere that look out on Ventura Blvd. and the parking lot that is always filled with cars. It's Encino, the heart of and in a mall, but of course.

We watched the Lakers game there last night. Us and a whole lot of other people. What I like about the bar is that for hustling bars, this is the top of the food chain. Men, women, they are all hustling at the this bar, any day and anytime.

The first one to go for me was a young guy with his daddy. Young guy had his billed cap on backwards. I could have told him that, you know, that's how a submissive cocksucker wears his hat, so the bill doesn't get in the way of going down on dick. I didn't though, I had the feeling he already knew that. Daddy was rich, and about two years into his last face lift. Good looking man too and the kid was frisky. Daddy apparently can't afford everything the young guy wants or needs so he hustled me right off. To play coy and challenge young guy was a lot of fun, until he got the idea I was as cheap or more than Daddy.

Then a young girl brushed up against me, she had a gold nose stud in her beak. A few questions mostly dealing with how much money do we have and a few rubs of her leg against my thigh bidding me to go on but didn't.

Do the hustle.

It's really fun there watching the crowd. Fuck the game on the tele, it's the people in the bar that's far more interesting doing the hustle. Another interesting side is that, so far, none of the waiters or bar attendants are from California. They mostly come from the South or parts nearby. Which makes me wonder why. Why no local yokels? Perhaps the locals would do the hustle, which they do as easy as taking a breath. That could be it, keep them on one side of the bar and the cash register on the other. It sure is a busy place and fun. If you like to people watch and fend off hustlers. I do anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment