The city from my view.

A pulse on a vibrant Megalopolis.

Monday, March 4, 2013

Where Did Dafney Go?

I found out where, into the spam folder. He use to send me jokes. Then, one day I started getting all kinds of mail from him. Those strange emails with little one liners they want you to click on so you can have your computer infected too. I didn't and, I guess, put his e-mail in the spam folder. That's where I found it after all these years wondering why I wasn't getting his e-mail.

I'm not sure though if it is a good idea to have him back. The jokes are really lame. In fact terrible, as is his sense of humor. He's from Staten Island, they are very strange people that come from there. First off he still has his Staten Island dialect. It was as if he just got off the ferry from Staten Island and he hasn't been to the mother country in over fifty years.

An invasion of sorts, just like what's going on here. The Middle East is taking over here. Doesn't bother me really except for the scud missiles they throw at each other. And I have never heard so many fireworks. There is always fireworks going off at anytime in the night. Not next to me though, Little Iran and Little Israel are too fucking cheap for lighting up a sparkler but somewhere, close by, are fireworks in the middle of winter, spring or July, it doesn't matter. Probably to celebrate another Muslim victory somewhere on the planet.

So, I'm waiting for the first dud joke and in the mean time, the grapes are just beginning to bud out. The garlic is growing fast as well as the onions and beets. I think the apple tree is coming to life from its bare root start. I'm hoping so.

No comments:

Post a Comment