The city from my view.

A pulse on a vibrant Megalopolis.

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Mom & Her Proclivities

She is on a quest to lose weight and get in shape for a century ride at the end of April. Mom also has a cold, or is coming down with one and is intent on infecting everyone she knows. I called to see if she was coming out to ride, the weather will be perfect but when she answered, it sounded like the house of plague.

"If you have a cold, or think you do, with your coughing spell, please don't come over. Please." I'm upset, Wally had just got over a cold and life here wasn't fun with his dementia AND the cold.

"I'm fine, hack-hack-cough-cough. Just fine. Don't worry about me."

"I'm not worried about you, I'm worried you could give us your cold. Please don't come over, I can't deal with it if Wally gets sick again."

"I'm fine, hack-hack-cough-cough."

The bitch doesn't listen, which is why five hundred abused women all have this in common. They don't listen. And she thinks she is such a giving person, "Oh, I'll sacrifice myself so you can go to the bike race." She actually said that word for word. She'll watch Wally, yeah right, once she has her nails done and a face peel.

Saturday she came over, hacking, she rode from West L.A. over the pass and didn't want to eat anything before riding further. That would have meant we would have to stop along the rode while she ate a power bar. Nothing like standing next to the road inhaling gas fumes because her sugar level dropped.

"Look, why not eat one blueberry waffle, I make them really good." I do, they have been perfected. Hint, use buttermilk and than thin with milk, don't have a thick batter but thin, they come out light and crunchy and so fucking good.

She ate one. No maple syrup (real), no butter. Fine bitch, at least we won't be stopping for you to munch on road kill.

She is something else, and too bad the bitch has a cold because the weather is just fucking unreal. Got a variety of lettuces planted after tilling the soil and adding the chicken compost the girls make. The garden is looking good and it isn't spring, officially, just yet.

Well, lets see if the bitch shows up. Mom with her self destruct button stuck on go and looking to take someone down with her. The usual family shit going on. 



No comments:

Post a Comment