The city from my view.

A pulse on a vibrant Megalopolis.

Monday, March 18, 2013

The Iranian Invasion Of The Hood Puts Golden Boy In Jeopardyy

During our break for coffee at the Corner Bakery, filled with rude, Middle Eastern jihadists, I was forced to sit with Hateful Jew and his wife. Hateful Jew keeps telling me how he wants to kill all Germans for what they did during the Nazi regime. He actually wants to nuke Germany today. Never mind that almost everyone is dead from that era, that there is more of a problem with Nazis in our country than in Germany, Hateful Jew wants to kill Germans. Why he tells me this I have no idea except that I'm from German descent. My grandparents spoke German, they were good people too.

He just doesn't get it and yet sits there and tells me he wished I was dead. All my ancestors dead and if the cat came from Germany, it must die. To want to nuke an entire country for something, most alive Germans, didn't do, is fucked up. I've had enough of Hateful Jew and his wife, the Realtor.

Realtor is always business, it's always about where you live that matters to her. We live in an old white, Post WWII village. Most everyone fled to better places but we stayed, we had to. It's not bad really, the hood is changing, but it is diffidently going Middle East fucking fast. Realtor said so. Told me, while forced to sit next to her husband because Mickey, took the chair next and left me rubbing elbows with Hateful Jew. And I'm really ignoring the bastard. What I want to do is get up and find another table and really should have in retrospect.

"Your neighborhood is Persian," she announces once getting my attention.

"Yeah, I know, I call us the Gaza Strip."

She looks puzzled, "Why's that?"

"Well, we have Jews from Israel on one side, and Iranians on the other. So we're the Gaza Strip."

She didn't get it. The Palestinians aren't really wanted anywhere. Forced from homes they once owned, from livelihoods and left, like we did to the American Indians, the worse of lands. They are diverse with Christian and Muslim belief, they are the queers of the Middle East. Tolerated to a point but no one wants them and they have a country, if you want to call it that, I can't call it that, it's the most ridiculous, dysfunctional boundary for a country that it is hard to justify it as such.

It was intolerable. These smug fucking assholes that live in the hills overlooking the valley with their fucking rich banter and I was left there with them. Mickey had to get back almost right after we sat down. So it's confirmed by the Valley Realtor Society, Iranians are moving in by the ton in our hood.

Little Iran likes to fly an Iranian flag now and then. Not a good idea but no one seems to have taken offense except for his neighbor across the street. I haven't seen it, must be on the other side of their house, must be a small fucking flag but hey, I fly an American Flag on certain days and sometimes for the hell of it. So what the fuck, fly your fucking flag if it makes your day, it sometimes makes mine.

And they all like cars, these Middle Easterns. They like expensive cars. Cars that have a price tag, like Golden Boy's car. It's a pre-owned Mercedes. Not a fucking used Mercedes but owned at one time by someone who's asshole was sworn to never touch the leather seats, so it's pre-owned.  

The Mercedes will be in the driveway. The pre-owned, black expensive car will be prominently displayed at the Gaza Strip. The queers have money, at least they'll think so and that's where Golden Boy has to be watched. In his innocence, his naive way of navigating troubled waters, could be easily captured by Iranian Jihadists, and, once captured, made a dancing boy for the Jihad Party Boys under the constant influence of Drag Queen and Trans, we might never see him again and our little kingdom would be sad and suffer a great loss for Golden Boy is our hope of a better future. What peril is Golden Boy going to face? Wait and read all about, Tales From Queer Gaza. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment