The city from my view.

A pulse on a vibrant Megalopolis.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Freedom From the Villiage Idiot

When word got out in the hood of the federal judge overturning Prop 8, Village Idiot went berserk. What he enjoyed most, being Village Idiot, was that homosexuals were on the ladder rung below him. Now, only Village Idiot is at the bottom of the food chain.

Right wing, stupid as shit, Evangelical Village Idiot went into convulsions. Even Drag Queen was yelling at him, after throwing two or three rocks, to get the fuck over it. We're here and Queer, get use to it even if you are the village idiot.

Why is it, that every right wing, Christian fuck is the village idiot somewhere. How do they populate being so fucking stupid?

1 comment:

  1. They make up for no IQs by having high sperm counts. It averages out, I guess. After all, smarts tend to be anomalies. I can prove that with my family...and me, at times.

    ReplyDelete