The city from my view.

A pulse on a vibrant Megalopolis.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Back In The Saddle Again

The pills the doc gave me seem to work. A booster for the thyroid to get it to kick into gear. About twelve pounds down and a whole lot more energy. Well at least I can keep my own on a hill climb. Now if there was a pill for ego.

There was a day I was king of the mountain, but age and apparently a bad thyroid took its toll and people began to pass with one leg tied behind their saddle. The worm has turned and even with the hot weather, I'm doing okay, holding my own.

We're having a heat wave. It's suppose to last in to next week. The chickens are doing all right with the heat too. The garden isn't so hotsy-totsy but its hanging in there. Maybe we can give the planet a pill for all that ails it. Like a meteoroid.

No comments:

Post a Comment