The city from my view.

A pulse on a vibrant Megalopolis.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Cut and Splice

We had a party Sunday for Caryl. It was her birthday, fifty something. Who the fuck cares about the number when you pass thirty. There was a good crowd. A large crowd and more than I should have invited but if you don't invite enough, it's hardly a party.

Smoked ham and baked beans with collard greens and a salad from out of the garden with an addition of carrots, peas and eggs. It fed everyone and it all went pretty well except that I cut my right thumb and put a blister on my left thumb from a hot grill.

Caryl said, no one ever had a party for her. She had parties but she did the cooking and cleaning for her birthday party. Well it took two days to recuperate and my two thumbs are still real sore. The right one especially because it's my space-key thumb, and where I smack it on the space-key, is right where the fucking cut is.

The Jihad Party Boys have been co-mingling. New women with children are over. Probably to size up the situation with the children. I never see an overweight kid from the Middle East. They get fatten up here, readied for Mean Queen and I know these children are new because they saw the chickens and it made them hungry.

I don't know what is going on now with the barracks and Mean Queen's palace. There's something happening though, a new group is evolving. I'll keep a camera on it all, they go back and forth. Women come, women go. Women with children come and they go, it is all very mysterious. Very sinister and my thumb is killing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment