The city from my view.

A pulse on a vibrant Megalopolis.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Osama Bin Laden Is Alive

I'm afraid it's true, the United States has made a grave error in not preserving the body, because I not only know he is alive I saw him. Now, hold on--hold on. It was him, and he isn't in Pakistan or any stan, he was at the ninety-nine cent store in Reseda.

Okay, you're saying, another conspirator blog. No, it is not and I have proof. He was buying soap, matches, and deodorant. All the things needed to make a deadly bomb. He had the Bin Laden beard, the Bin Laden, sickly yellow look, the Bin laden in fashion. In fact, I think he must have just come off the boat from the Middle East for the look of clothes. Filthy.

He was cagey too. But he couldn't deceive me. Shit, no, I took a mail order course from the University of Arizona on Terrorism and he fit everything there was about terrorist except I didn't hear him speak Spanish. He mumbled though, and that is sure proof and he was a rag-head. I think it was rags, no I'm sure of it, because I don't think lice can get that thick in unkempt hair.

Now the question is, should I inform the CIA or would they dump me into the brink as well? I'm not sure anymore, ever since our President can't prove beyond a reason of doubt that he was born in Hawaii and what's more, why is Hawaii a state?  I thought it was an island like Alaska. At least that's what Glen Beck had on his, History Restored classes on Fox.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the laugh this morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally beleive you Mike. I once saw Margaret Thatcher driving a Maverick in Whittier and of course no one believed me. I think high profile types enjoy doing mundane things because they know people will say to themselves "gee that looks just like..., but no, of course it can't be". Well, it sounds like he is trying to fly under the radar and blend it, so my guess is he will be hitting Walmart soon for more supplies. If you want to do a stake out, let me know, I am sooo in!

    ReplyDelete