The city from my view.

A pulse on a vibrant Megalopolis.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ya Gotta Get On Facebook

That's what I was told for a long time. So I did, and guess what? The world didn't open like a big fat oyster. It stayed the same fucking way, same fucking friends I have now only a new one that wants me to join him in selling some shit type of  product. He's a, 'god-bless you' jerk.

I mean, it's not as hot as craig's list. All I see are a bunch of stupid baby pictures of friends with grand kids. It's not as interesting as gaytube.com, where I lounge with a drink in one hand and, well--never mind.  Nothing like that on Facebook.

No wonder the Chinese don't want it. I'm with them. What the fuck, exactly, is it for? My friends are just as dumb acting on it as they are when I'm with them. Even worse actually, they don't post the shit I find out about them after a few drinks. Boy, now that's in your face Facebook. I mean they all are so well mannered on Facebook it's like that god-damn E-harmony shit.  Nothing but a bunch of damn lies about how goody two-shoes they are. Not the shit I hear.

"Hey, Mexican Monkey, have another beer, I got lot's of them. " I fill his glass to the brim with some cold dark ale. "Now what was that about you and Mom going out in search of dick the other night?"

Do you see that on Facebook? Fuck no.

2 comments:

  1. Send me a request and I'll "friend" you...and lead you to the fun parts. I've got a link on my blog...lower right area...MY EROGENOUS ZONE.

    ReplyDelete