The city from my view.

A pulse on a vibrant Megalopolis.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Mom and the Dead People

She has been in Riverside for the last month taking her forensic classes. It is one thrill after another, the other day they dug up two corpse to take DNA samples. Here is an interesting side, save yourself the cost of any expensive coffin, they rot first.

The bodies were still left though and they got DNA from them. I forgot the reason they had to dig these two stiffs up, which by the way, are no longer stiff. More on the moldering side, I mean the coffins were already decomposed.

She's happy with the dead folk. Her jokes go over their head but she isn't one for joking that much anyway. I do miss her, she is being mom long distance, giving instructions on post cyst removal, making sure I'm taking my meds. But right now it's the dead that have her. At least for the rest of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment