The city from my view.

A pulse on a vibrant Megalopolis.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

How Drag Queen Captured, Cyclops the Cyst

The timid nurse that held my cyst, stared terrified at the bloody fat body of the Cyclops. The doctor had all she could do to stop the river of blood that poured out of the slash deep in my flesh.

"Get a hold of the damn thing before it escapes." Doc's stern voice said to the silly nurse trying to keep hold of the cyst wiggling free in her hands.

"It's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen," she said before throwing it against the wall.

The cyst squashed and left a bloody print where its body slammed against the tile. Then moved toward the door using its tentacles to carry it.

"Kill it, quick before it infects another fagala." Doc hit the panic button, a siren screamed its warning but too late. Cyclops the Cyst was free to hunt and maim fagalas at will.

Being a cyclops, however, the bloody thing was bloody stupid. It came back to the same alley. It came looking for me.

Always one to keep an eye on trash, Drag Queen is keen for anything new in the alley. She knows trash and before I could get the first pill down for pain and another for bacteria, Drag Queen had spotted the cyst. Before the ice had finished its chill of the first martini, Cyclops began its way down the alley. But Drag Queen, her mind quick as a cat's and twice as fierce, conceived of a plan for her new show. Something to keep the ultra Orthodox Zionist from molesting her without so much a kopeck tossed.

An iron cage to keep her from the pointy fingers of the ultra Orthodox. She would drive them insane while prancing in her new cage, painted peach and gold with plumes of purple ostrich feathers sprouting from the four sides and the pinnacle at the top.

The eunuch was pissed. It would have to rely on slaping the ultra-Orthodox hands that grabbed at its chubby butt-cheeks and soft teats while Drag Queen pranced in her cage waiting to see if one of the ultra-Orthodox, just one fucking cheap bastard, would toss a stick of gum.

But now Cyclops the Cyst had entered into the picture. Such a pretty cage too, to house a bloody beasty cyst. And knowing how fucking stupid Cyclops are, as in getting shit-faced, then jumping around until the stupid bastard pokes his eye out; she knew the colors were perfect for a fagala hunting cyst.

The eunuch played its flute. using me as bait, I had just poured myself another round of mother's helper from the gin bottle when Drag Queen pulled out an absoutley guady circus cage into the alley. She had a butt-flosser on under the tight jeans, I could tell and she motioned the eunuch to play louder for Cyclops are very stupid.

It was mesmerising, I have to hand it to Drag Queen, she knows trash and I sat there listening to the fat eunuch play the flute and Drag Queen showing her new toy. Little did I know of Drag Queen's true plan. Not to taunt the fagala with her new toy but use my smell to draw the cyclops closer to a pretty house. A house that smells of fagala.

I couldn't see the cyst. The gaudy cage was in the way but I raised a toast to Drag Queen and her new enterprise. As soon as I finished the chilled brew, Drag Queen opened the caged door and it was then I could see cleary, Cyclops the Cyst. It grunted when it saw me and threw itself into the cage with Drag Queen slamming the door closed and locked.

It shook me enough that I had to toss the ice from the shaker into my glass and suckle that until I had the fortitude to go back to the gin bottle in the kitchen. Oh, was Drag Queen happy. Did she ever laugh at that and then had the eunuch to jump on top and hold onto the pinnacle as it played its flute. The ultra-Ortrodox Zionist came out from their bunkers to see what was up.

The sight of the caged cyclops was too much for them, they ran to Drag Queen and her caged prey. They wanted to touch and squeeze the cyst. But Drag Queen wouldn't let them near.

"You pay me first, to have the pleasure to squeeze a cyst."

Oh, they shouted Hebrew curses. They screamed in their gibberish spit-throwing way but they paid to squeese the cyst.

Drag Queen knows trash.

No comments:

Post a Comment