The city from my view.

A pulse on a vibrant Megalopolis.

Monday, October 29, 2012

Life In The Gaza Strip

The weather has cooled to a delightful Fall temperature. Chilly mornings that warm up when the sun climbs in the heavens and stays comfortable until late afternoon. Fall and Spring are my favorite, with the weather, the scenery, it just works well for my temperament. But for the blood of the hood, well, that's a different matter.

In New Jerusalem, Mean Queen and Daddy were at it again. I don't know what the fuck Daddy was thinking when he told Mean Queen to clean up the yard. All in Hebrew of course, like rocks being tossed by someone's tonsils back and forth but hey, they seem to like it so much that it is all done at a scream. Still translates the same, "You fucking bitch, I told you to put the leaves in the trash. Not the fucking trash on the leaves." "Fuck you, Moshe, fuck you and you're whole fucking family. I didn't sign up to be a Mexican laborer, I'm a fucking JAP you idiot.  

In New Iran, the Muslims have planted all their bombs, and apparently they haven't gone off yet or it was another dud terrorist plot. I'm thinking dud because they paid way over price on that house they bought next door. And he thinks it is all suppose to hold up for another fifty years. Sorry pal, here in La-La Land nothing lasts fifty fucking years. Now they made the place look more Iranian, lots of fucking coiled wires everywhere in the patio. It looks like there is more coiled up electric wires than they have the electricity to  power it. I mean, get a fucking extension cord like the rest of us and put the fucking light up. You don't need twenty-fucking miles of electric cord to do it.

Now the ones across the street at The House That Kills, they scare me. Give me the Jews, give me the Muslims but for the love of Mike, keep the fucking Armenians the fuck out. The dude is real big and scary and never ever-ever smiles. He looks like he just ate his mother alive and is still hungry. A real killer that guy and now I think he would kill locally. Hell, even across the street, so I keep the fuck away from that one. The dude is diffidently Armenian Mafia, in fact, I think he teaches prospects how to kill the Armenian way by shooting the fuck out of everything in a circular pattern, leaving only yourself to walk out alive.

Well, that's the hood for Fall, nice place as long as you watch where you walk. 

No comments:

Post a Comment