The city from my view.

A pulse on a vibrant Megalopolis.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Leaving Cayucos Update


                          Wally and I out for a stroll on the pier in Cayucos


It was a wonderful time, we laughed, drank in excess, at least I did, Gabe a little, and ate well. Shopped til we dropped because there are three very large antique stores in Cayucos, two of which had two to three floors. Now, picture an antique store, filled to the rafters with every kind of bric-a-brac you could think of, then picture creaky,  very creaky old stairs to get to all that junk. So as you walk, all the ceramic, tin, tinsel and platters rattles along your path.

I found an ornate Chinese cast iron lantern for twelve dollars. I found a lot of things including some interesting books, one was of Moby Dick, thirty-five, H.G Wells, the same cover on ebay is going for eight hundred, The History of Mr. Polly with a forward by Sinclair Lewis for seven that doubled in price when I got back and looked it up on eBay. Pavilion of Women, by Pearl S. Buck for seven, first edition and in very good condition.
And then the old gal that I charmed gave me ten percent off. It was a real deal.



Now for the guests. Pete with the meat had a bevy of girls waiting for him. His website is Captured Erotica and the guy is constantly being asked for photo shoots. I was amazed at the young women who wanted to be photographed by him tied up, wearing hoofs and a tail and spanked. The horse lady was the prettiest. even with the multicolored tail sticking from her ass and shoes that gave her feet the appearance of being hooves. The strangest event being when he was taking photos of the sunset and a young woman fancied him went home with him, got a call her grandmother was dying and still he got laid.

And I promise you, that Pete with the meat will send me a picture of Gabe. The guy that is Wally's caregiver. If you are in the market for one hell of nice guy and very good looking, this is the guy and he took care of Wally so well that I actually had a real vacation for the first time. 
                                        Pete With The Meat

No comments:

Post a Comment