The city from my view.

A pulse on a vibrant Megalopolis.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Gypsy Tax Lady & The Garden

Well, the garden is in, it is beautiful and a cut worm has already topped one of the tomatillos. Right in front of me, while on the phone with Mom, it fell like a redwood. But that isn't the worse thing that has happened. The worse thing, so far, is the crazy gypsy that did our taxes.

I owe over three thousand dollars. My income from last year was mostly social security. Wally has to pay four thousand quarterly this year, that's double what he has paid. She's nuts.

So I'm going to H &R block where Dafney has his taxes done by someone he thinks is gay. Dafney's gaydar is a bit whacked but he could be right, in any event it couldn't hurt to have a second opinion at this point.

Sometimes I think there is a big dump sign sitting in front of our house. The gypsy dumped on us and the workers digging up the yard next door dumped on us, literally.  We went out for a hamburger last night for dinner and there, next to the fat-ass Cadillac was a cedar bush that was pulled out of the ground from the house being newly landscaped. It was on our side and so close to the caddie I had to move it. That's when I found out how heavy the damn thing was and could barely drag it back to their side. What fucking nerve.

The garden does give us, rather me, some peace, except now there is a damn cutworm on the loose and I went right over to it to find the fucker and he just disappeared, probably flew to another plant to continue is work. A cutworm is now dumping on us. What next?

No comments:

Post a Comment