The city from my view.

A pulse on a vibrant Megalopolis.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Flght Of Juan Miguel

The Mexican Monkey came over yesterday to go mountain biking. The trouble was he came over at noon when the temp was reaching ninety in the shade. Great weather to kill an old fat man but I wasn't falling for it. He went by himself, so today he actually came over early, the only trouble was, I had no one to stay with Wally so I couldn't go. Saturday a friend comes to keep Wally company but on Sunday I'm on my own.

So, "Why don't you call Juan Miguel and  see if he can go biking, he can use my bike."

"I'll see,"  Mexican Monkey said and called.

"Ask him over for breakfast as well."

"Okay, I'll ask."

This is followed by several minutes listening to Spanish on steroids.  Eventually, Juan Miguel showed up and it was a OMG moment. He is so fucking pretty.

From Columbia, he was in the Columbia army when he found out how much he likes other men. And if you saw this guy, he must have been a wet-dream for many a Columbia leatherneck. From what I gather, he was very popular among the lonely servicemen.

Besides that, the guy can bike. He took to it like a duck to water once we got my mountain bike ready to fit him. Flew is a better word. Climbs like an eagle, drops like a kamakaze. The guy was amazing and what is more, he can hold his liquor, unlike the Mexican Monkey. Get this, he works for Anthony Hopkins and his wife. They are so cool, they support him as a gay man, Mr. Hopkins, telling him not to take any shit from the Right wing for being gay. They treat him well and I could see why, he isn't just easy on the eyes, the guy is actually nice and fun to be around. I'm glad because I asked Dafney over, who brought a bundt cake,  He was X-rayed with Dafney's lazers eyes and didn't bat a lash.

He is still here, in his bike shorts. Bike shorts that I loaned him when I looked good in Lycra and they fit his waist and legs very well. OMG and he is still wearing them. That's the hard part.

How can I get the lycra bike shorts off of him and into a air-tight sealed plastic bag to sell on Ebay?

Or, should I keep them, framed perhaps, with a 'Scractch & Sniff' strategically placed here and there?

3 comments:

  1. Oh yeah! A covertly taken photo via cell phone or digital camera might have been a nice addition... even the gals might like to have a gander, I'm just saying

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to get a picture. He makes commercials for Spanish television shows and has played bit parts in Spanish soap operas. I'm sure Mexican Monkey can send me one. More later.

    ReplyDelete