The city from my view.

A pulse on a vibrant Megalopolis.

Monday, May 20, 2013

Tales From Queer Gaza, What's Wrong With Mexican Monkey?

There is something happening with the little guy. It could be his food which consists mainly of beer and beer nuts. Or it may be his wife who wants an American citizenship. It may be that she's not letting the little monkey out at nights to roam the countryside. He barked at me the other day. Got mad and yelled at me. That's very unusual.

He's looking old too. A tired Mexican Monkey is not a happy Mexican Monkey. His blood pressure is up as well. In fact, that could be the cause of his angst. I noted at the party last night, before he blew up, that when I mentioned after Dr. Al took his blood pressure and made the sign of the cross(and he's Jewish), that with a blood pressure reading like that, he could pop an eyeball out. He seemed sour, as if a fart had dislodged in his lower colon and took something with it in its passing. And if the blood pressure cup was still in place it would have probably blown out.

He yelled at me when we were loading up the fat-ass Cadillac. Out on the street yet he started screaming at me about how I don't appreciate what he does. I do and he knows that so I don't understand why the blowup. That's why I think there is something far more sinister going on here.

The Muslim Brotherhood are known for plotting. They are known for planning, in cunning detail, how to sabotage everything. It's as if they were born for that one purpose only and I think it's because they have too much time on their hands. They can't drink, look at naked women or men, and they have to pray five times a day. Well if that wouldn't drive you nuts what will? So they plot, it's the only thing left for them to do.

The Muslim Brotherhood wants Mexican Monkey dead so he can't help me or get his Italian wife into the country. They are so very devious.

No comments:

Post a Comment