The city from my view.

A pulse on a vibrant Megalopolis.

Monday, February 4, 2013

Wally Pulls Through And Gabriel On The Rocks

The guy is a fighter. All the blood loss, the pain and having dementia, it's been tough for both of us. Wally is taking walks again, enjoying the backyard and out to dinner. He's better, but it's not a better as in him improving on the dementia. I'm in the middle of moving everything out of the computer room. Ordered a new Armour desk to take my writing to the den. Gabe is going to move into the spare bedroom.

Gabriel On The Rocks

Wally and I are going to need Gabe soon to help me with Wally's care. I can see the writing on the wall and with help here, the writing doesn't look so bad anymore. I'll be able to take better care of him without killing myself. Seriously, I've thought the end near at times because it is so damn tough to deal with.  He will suddenly collapse now and you have to be careful he doesn't hurt himself or me trying to hold him up. With Gabe here, I'll have someone to talk with too and he ain't bad on the eyes either. I think it's going to work out just fine. I'm giving him room and board plus pay for the help he gives and he is close to the college where he goes. 

I think too, I'll be able to write more. In the den, I won't have to check on Wally and he'll have company, either with me or Gabe. The garden is really coming in nice now and I'm feeling better about things. One thing is this hood. There has been a bunch happening and it needs to be told. Before all hell breaks loose between Little Israel and Little Iran.  

No comments:

Post a Comment