The city from my view.

A pulse on a vibrant Megalopolis.

Monday, December 31, 2012

End Of Time

2013 and so far no one has stated it will be the end of the world. 2012 was full of end of times events. My neighbors, for one, were trying their damnest to end it, with Wally and me the filling in their Oreo battleground.  Of course we're still here and so that didn't pan out except for some Hindu shit-head is suing us and the city. But you would think a year that has 13 in it would be it.

And with all the diversity, the hood has Queers, Fuckin' Hindu Shit-heads, Drag Queen, Hag, Daddy, Mean Queen with a bunch of Israelis screaming at each other, Muslim Terrorist, Armenian Mafia, Village Idiot, and Jihad Party Boys just to name a few. But this year, Lady of the Forest hasn't been around. Someone is living there but they come in late and leave early, another fucking weird anomaly.

Yep, with all of what's in the hood, if the end of the world was coming, it would start here.

Wally and I are dining on Lobster tonight. I took him on a walk, he was tired after, then a shower, dressed and laid down for a nap. He said, "Thank you for all you do."  I haven't heard him speak a sentence in a long, long time. I told him I loved him and that I married him for better or worse, just didn't know the worse was coming up so soon. And then I said again, "I love you."  And he said it back to me when I kissed him.

It was the highlight of the whole fucking year. Of all the things that have happened, Wally talking, out of nowhere, was right there at the top. And on the last day of the year! What is that?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!





1 comment:

  1. What an awful and funny and touching post. Bitch. Hope you had a good New Year's.

    ReplyDelete