The city from my view.

A pulse on a vibrant Megalopolis.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Can't Get A Gun So I Can Kill

I'm sitting here in a prison cell and can't get a gun to kill.
Don't want to kill no deer, no goat, no bear, no sheep
Want to kill the warden, the warden and his wife's cat.
Want to kill the guy next door, want to kill the piano player

I'm sitting here in a prison cell, the only man in America
That can't get no gun to kill. It's unconstitutional, It's a crime
To keep me here with no gun to kill. What if they come for me?
What if they want to kill me and I ain't got no gun to kill?

I'm sitting here in a prison cell, I know how to kill with a knife
With poison, with a trap, but I want a gun to kill. I want the bullet
To fly. To kill to maim, here in my prison cell I sit in want because
I can't get a gun to kill.

No comments:

Post a Comment