The city from my view.

A pulse on a vibrant Megalopolis.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

I'm lovin it

I started a new story that I'm really excited about. I'm finding it easy, so far, to write the story. Which I'm finding strange for me because it is mostly women. Yes they are witches, but these are more personal than your run-of-the-mill witch. They are likeable, at least they seem to me even though they did ruin someones life but it is the stick-in-the-eye of religion that seems to pop up in a lot of my work that I'm really relishing to write about. Religion, in this case, right-wing Christianity that I can't wait to dig into later in the story. I'm on chapter four right now. It is light, dark comedy. Not ghoulish, a bit sinister and I hope identifiable for most people. The witches use their talents to make very good wine, in fact their winery wins every year. The witches are three sisters and their mother that all live on an estate called Ravens Nest. They live quite well, are beautiful and each with a particular talent. The help is a band of gypsies with, I think, great personalities for witches to work with.

Gabe is working out quite well. Wally likes him and you can see that Gabe takes very good care of Wally. He is going to Germany for two weeks at the end of July, I'll miss him because for the first time, I can actually leave Wally and know that I won't come home to shit-filled pants. And Wally lights up when he sees Gabe, of course the guy is young, 27 or so and very well built, tall and a very nice personality. It was lucky to find him.

2 comments:

  1. Got any pictures of Gabe? Hmmmmm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to ask him. Or better, I'll take one. He gets back from Germany next week.

    ReplyDelete