The city from my view.

A pulse on a vibrant Megalopolis.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

What the Fuck

I wanted to see a movie tonight, Agora. We had dinner, got the chickens bedded, the dogs fed, Wally's pills and the movie sat up. Millie did her little number jumping up in front of the TV when she felt ignored. Wally wanted another explanation of the pills he takes, and I stopped the movie to take care of these pressing needs. Then, once they quieted down, started the movie up again. It is good movie too, I think, at least I like the sets and the showing of what assholes Christians were and still are.  But there was a knock on the door. Marty, who wants more eggs was over. That set the dogs off and once Marty was settled and the dogs quieted I started the movie again. But Marty wanted to play with the Buster and of course that caused more barking so I just turned the damn thing off.  I'll try later to see it again, once I calm down and once I'm sure no one will be knocking or interrupting or whatever the fuck they do. Yet all fucking day, nothing until now. What the fuck is that?

1 comment:

  1. I think it's a law of physics. Like five minutes before you're due to clock out and head home is when the phones start ringing with problems out the wazoo, after being silent the whole friggin' day.

    ReplyDelete