The city from my view.

A pulse on a vibrant Megalopolis.

Monday, July 7, 2014

Growing Marijuana In Our Organic Garden In The Middle Of The City



 
Our crop of Mary Jane grows organically using our homemade compost and natural sunlight. Shit weed to some of my dope smoking friends because I'm not interested in high potency. This line of weed in the photo has been grown since the seventies by me. Each year I use seeds from the previous year to start a small patch of marijuana. For myself, I don't use much. What I do is make brownies using the homegrown. I take a brownie now and then when I have time to enjoy it. Every year I have left over weed.

Now, our caregiver, Stan smokes grass from the time he gets up until he goes to bed. The moment he wakes, he puts his pipe to his mouth and inhales high quality marijuana that he buys legally at one of the shops nearby. I don't have to worry about him smoking mine because he can smoke and smoke mine and still not get the high he needs from my homegrown. That's why constant smokers of grass call mine, shit-weed.

Stan takes very good care of Wally. He is gentle and observant to his needs, but he is stoned all day long and Wally only needs some basic care of fluids, walking, and using the bathroom, which Stan is very capable of, but for anything technical I doubt Stan could do the job. We gave him a computer for his birthday, a laptop. He loves it and has been trying to use it but he can't remember things, like passwords. A simple password has him baffled so that he needs to reenter new passwords over and over. And I'm talking about the simple passwords you make up. Stan isn't stupid either, but the constant grass smoking makes it appear he is. You have to tell him a number of times or explain things over and over to him. His girlfriend is the same.

The girlfriend, Maggie is looking for work. Good luck with that. She cleans the floor in Stan's room well but that's about it. I can't see her landing a job at anything that requires some sort of physical effort, she sleeps in until ten or eleven and eats while in bed. She is Stan's girlfriend, so if he can put up with it--fine. I don't care but she has no desires whatever other than to get stoned, watch cartoons, fuck and eat. Which works for Stan.

That's what I mean about being stoned all the time. There is no ambition in anyone I see that is. They are happy doing shit jobs for shit pay as long as they can stay stoned. And now that it is legal, they plan, (and by they, I mean everyone I know that gets high on a daily basis from morning to night) to stay that way.

Kind of sad really but hey, it's their life. I too like the feel of being stoned but for me it's for recreation. When there is a moment of opportunity to relax, listen to a concert and not worry about driving or what ifs that can come along. Life is good, live it to the fullest but live it, not stone it.

No comments:

Post a Comment