The city from my view.

A pulse on a vibrant Megalopolis.

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Muslim Brotherhood Captures Golden Boy

Golden Boy is history. Taken from us by the enticing wiles of hateful Muslims, Golden Boy is leaving Queer Gaza for a rich husband. Or should I say, the chances of a rich husband because the new beau is not rich yet. He comes from a rich family, and he has a job but he is not dripping in diamonds and gold as of today.

I'm actually glad the Muslim Brotherhood has taken him to their side. Glad to be rid of the drama and the constant demands for more and more Golden Boy made on me. People who revere wealth never have enough and Golden Boy 's appetite had no limits.

Wally and I have limits and I had reached mine some time ago with Golden Boy's demands. The Gaza Strip needs peace. The Jews on one side and the Muslims on the other have taken their toll on Queer Gaza with their constant bickering and fighting with us in the middle.

I hope that with devouring Golden Boy, the Muslim Brotherhood will be satiated, but I doubt that. And now, a new member of the household is with us. An Irishman from Cleveland, a good man that fell on desperate times and found his way to the Gaza Strip. He already has helped me with Wally and the household.

That's all the news that's fit to print from Queer Gaza. We are still here, still queer and still free.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about Golden Boy. Maybe he'll be used and abused at both ends -- Jews in the mouth and Muslims in the ass, since that's what they both love.

    I need to visit your blog more often to keep up on life in the Gaza Strip. Meaning I need to regain my life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too funny. And I hope all the drama Golden Boy brought to Gaza will go to the Jews on one side and the Muslims on the other.

    ReplyDelete