The city from my view.

A pulse on a vibrant Megalopolis.

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

U-Verse TV

It's pretty cool. I'm sitting outside, working the blog, a meat pie is baking in the toaster oven on the patio and we're watching the Clubs. All while scratching my balls, swatting flies and drinking beer.  It's way better than sitting inside for some reason. Probably long hours in the winter with the cold.

The ATT guy could have been more attractive. But this way, I paid attention to the instructions which soon lost me. There are so many things you can do with it. One thing to do is move the wireless device in back of the television so that it doesn't pick up the remote and then click your ass off until you call the tech guy and he asks, "Where is the wireless box located?"

No comments:

Post a Comment